Are you an adult who wants to straighten your teeth but have too much going on in your life to deal with metal braces? Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign is an excellent alternative because the system is designed with your busy adult lifestyle in mind.
Benefits of Invisalign Compared to Metal Braces
There are numerous benefits to choosing Invisalign over metal braces:
- Won’t mar your smile – Instead of brackets and wires, Invisalign uses crystal clear plastic aligners that fit snugly over your teeth similar to a mouth guard. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Comfortable to wear – Since the aligners are smooth plastic, there are no metal brackets and wires to poke into the tender tissues of your mouth.
- No diet restrictions – One of the problems with traditional braces is that you are limited in the types of foods you can eat. Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can continue to enjoy all your favorites throughout treatment.
- Easy oral hygiene – Cleaning around metal brackets and wires can be a challenge, to say the least! But since your Invisalign aligners are removable, you can brush and floss as you usually would and keep your smile healthy and free of disease.
- Shorter treatment times – Treatment with metal braces can take as much as 24 to 30 months for adults. Because of the way Invisalign moves teeth, many patients see the desired results in as little as a year.
Call Us to Learn about Invisalign
If you’ve been putting off orthodontic treatment, you owe it to yourself to learn if Invisalign braces in the Kalaheo 96741 area are a good option to help you achieve your goals. Please call us to arrange a consultation with Dr. Lutwin or Dr. Quade to learn more about adult orthodontic treatment with Invisalign.