In honor of National Children's Dental Health Month in February, Kalaheo Dental Group is hosting a keiki!
Teeth (molars, canines, incisors) come in all shapes and sizes. Show us your interpretation of tooth-art. Use the medium of your choice, including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, or even poetry, to create your contest entry.
- Art: Use the medium of your choice including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, or poetry. All 2-dimensional (drawings, photography, etc.) art must be submitted on an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper.
- Eligible: Kaua'i keiki 12 years old and under
- Submit: Bring your tooth art to our office in Rainbow Plaza or submit it on our Facebook page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must include the entrant's first and last names, age, and contact phone number. Entries submitted via Facebook do not require a phone number as we'll contact you through the submitting account.
- Submission Deadline: February 28, 2019
- Prize Package: 3 winners will each receive an electric toothbrush and a HydroFlash®!
- Promotions: All entries may be featured on our website, advertisements, social media accounts, and other promotional mediums.