Invisalign in Kalaheo HI
One of the best ways to make a great first impression is a beautiful, healthy smile. But if you’re bothered by a problem like crooked or crowded teeth, you probably don’t feel much like smiling!
If you have been living with the discomfort of crooked teeth, you may put off treatment, thinking that your only option is to spend years in metal braces. But we’re happy to tell you that probably isn’t the case!
At Kalaheo Dental Group, we are pleased to offer our patients the comfort, convenience, and beautiful results offered by Invisalign clear aligners.
The Invisalign Process
Invisalign treatment breaks down into four steps:
- The Consultation: This is the most important part of the Invisalign process. Our doctors will talk to you about your smile goals and perform a thorough examination to determine whether Invisalign is the right choice for you.
- The Treatment Plan: We develop a personalized treatment plan using 3-D images of your teeth. This tells you how long you can expect your treatment to last and also shows you the exact movement of your teeth throughout the process.
- Aligner Creation: The information we gather is sent to an Invisalign lab where a series of clear plastic aligners will be created just for you. You will be instructed to wear your aligners for at least 22 hours a day for the fastest results.
- Switching Aligners: Every two or three weeks, you will need to switch your current set of aligners out for the next set as detailed in your treatment plan. With each new set of aligners you use, you will actually be able to see the progress you have made just by looking in the mirror.
That’s it! We will have you check in with us at regular intervals to ensure that your treatment is on track. Every case is unique, but you can expect to see the final results of your treatment in about a year.
How Invisalign Can Help You
Millions of people have discovered the benefits of an Invisalign smile transformation. Invisalign is perfect for correcting mild to moderate tooth misalignment without the need for metal orthodontics.
Our patients choose Invisalign because treatment is:
- Comfortable – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are made of a smooth plastic material that won’t irritate tender tissue in your mouth.
- Discreet – Invisalign aligners are so clear and fit your teeth so precisely that you don’t have to announce to the world that you are having orthodontic treatment!
- Convenient – Invisalign aligners are removable so you can take them out while you eat or brush and floss. They can also be removed if you have to attend an important meeting or special event. Finally –- an orthodontic treatment that fits your lifestyle!
- Efficient – Treatment with Invisalign can usually be completed in about a year, compared to traditional braces that can take several years to produce desired results.
Call for a Convenient Consultation
If you would like to see whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign treatment, please give our office a call at (808) 332-9445. We will happy to arrange a consultation with one of our Kalaheo Invisalign dentists to discuss all appropriate treatment options.