Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist for your family's care is a big step, and we know you probably have a lot of questions about our office, dental care, and your own health in particular.
We've taken the time to collect some of the questions we hear most often. See if your question is answered here! If not – or if you'd like more information – give us a call or send us an email using the convenient online form on our Contact page.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- How soon can I be seen?
- Which insurance plans do you accept?
- What is CareCredit?
- Is cosmetic dentistry for me?
- Can I get straighter teeth? What is Invisalign?
- What are porcelain veneers?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- How often should I have a dental cleaning and check-up?
- Can I schedule a first appointment just for a cleaning?
- Why do I have bad breath?
- Are dental implants permanent?
- How do you use dental crowns?